fiRe-team forum  

Вернуться   fiRe-team forum > fiRe-team > Основной

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 16.06.2024, 18:34   #1
JosephWains

Отправить сообщение для JosephWains с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для JosephWains с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для JosephWains с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение для JosephWains с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Guys, I need some advice! Dealing with driveshaft vibration at high speeds is frustra

Hi everyone!

I've encountered a really annoying issue – there's a noticeable vibration at speed, and I discovered that it's due to the driveshaft. It gets really bad at speeds like 80-90 km/h. From what I've read online, it's likely an imbalance problem.

Now I'm trying to decide the best way to fix this:

Take the driveshaft off and get it balanced at a shop. This seems like the most reliable and precise method, but it's a lot of hassle – removing, transporting, waiting, and reinstalling it.
Balancing the driveshaft without removing it. This method uses special equipment to balance it without removing.

Has anyone faced a similar driveshaft vibration issue? How did you fix the driveshaft vibration, what method did you use, and why?
I want to buy a portable balancer Balanset-1A, like this for Vibration Prevention In this store https://www.ebay.com/itm/395459584873

Are there any recommendations or things to be aware of? I'd really appreciate any advice and recommendations!