fiRe-team forum  

Вернуться   fiRe-team forum > fiRe-team > Основной

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 14.02.2024, 21:03   #1
AhmadGaife

Отправить сообщение для AhmadGaife с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для AhmadGaife с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для AhmadGaife с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение для AhmadGaife с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Insignificant Bi-Color

Hey the whole world! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, banderole and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This vitiated boy has been making waves for its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd allocation my thoughts after putting it under the aegis its paces.

First Impressions:

Glossy & Portable: This light is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It effortlessly fits in my backpack, which is a great supplementary for on-the-go creators.
Jam-packed with Features: It boasts a afield color temperature extend (2800K-10000K), preoccupied RGB course, and set 8 noteworthy effects like lightning and fire. Talk give resourceful possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling allowing for regarding cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me several shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Remedy:

Color Accuracy: The CRI and TCLI ratings are costly, and the colors look tremendous both on camera and in person. No uncanny unversed tints here!
Dimming Oversight: Wonderful flowing and very dimming, accurate into fine-tuning the window-pane to your needs.
App Command: The optional app control is a fastidious honorarium, allowing you to settle settings remotely. Come what may, the vade-mecum controls are also intuitive and relaxed to use.
Things to Consider:

Quotation Point: This diverting dismiss isn't the cheapest option, but the main film set and build quality warrant the cost for the purpose me.
Light Harvest: While bright tolerably also in behalf of most indoor situations, it dominion not be dynamic adequacy with a view large outside spaces.
No Diffusion: Would induce loved to think about a built-in diffuser for softer lighting.
Overall:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Flame is a well-informed in and potent means payment import creators. It's bursting with features, light, and delivers nonpareil color accuracy. While the assay might be a block for the purpose some, it's certainly value looking at if you're looking on a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.

Nowadays it's your turn!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other shirt-pocket LED lights you'd recommend?
Install's argue in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED