fiRe-team forum  

Вернуться   fiRe-team forum > fiRe-team > Основной

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 16.06.2024, 01:28   #1
JosephWains

Отправить сообщение для JosephWains с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для JosephWains с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для JosephWains с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение для JosephWains с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию I need some help, guys! I'm dealing with driveshaft vibration when driving fast.

Hey everyone!

I've run into a frustrating issue – there's a significant vibration when driving at speed, and I discovered that it's due to the driveshaft. It's particularly noticeable at speeds between 80-90 km/h. Based on some forum posts, it looks like an imbalance issue.

I'm considering the best method to solve this:

Remove it and take it to a balancing machine. It might be the best solution, but it's inconvenient and pricey. I've also heard it can be balanced right on the car. They do it on a lift without removing the shaft using some equipment.

Has anyone encountered a problem like this? What method did you choose to solve the driveshaft vibration, and why?
I want to buy a device like this for Engine Vibration In this store https://www.ebay.com/itm/395459584873

Are there any tips or things to watch out for? I would greatly appreciate any advice and recommendations!